Friday, February 16, 2007

Cover up these few days' thingies

erm.. what was my last post a?? i forgot di.. anyway... break time and it is friday today!! yuppy!! can rest and play!! erm. CNY holidays next week..but still assignments and hw are tying me up!! erm..have to find materials and highlight all the points for ESL assignment.. Accouting assignment(public and private companies profile), Math hw.. gonna revise econ and math.. having math common test on 5th of march..ARRH!!! and 1 more thing.. Common Test for Pyschology on the 28th of FEB!! DIe man.. how to enjoy myself during CNY??? aihz..
my plan is study and finish up my works every morning from 8am to 11.30am..then start my visitation journey..hehe

this year is my first year driving around visiting my friends..haha..i guess its gonna feel good..haha juz hopefully it wont be TOO JAM on the road.. if not.. i become hot temper again..LOL

Yesterday went to MV for "norbit" the movie after class..after that went to OUG pasar malam to look for khai rong and bridget.. they bought bubble tea drinks while i bought my fav TONG YUN TAU FUFA!!! hha (jas... u wan or not?? ) lol...
after that we went to bridget's house to chit chat around..talking bout our CNY planning..haha
u noe wut bridge said?? " EH WHY DUN WE DRIVE TO PORT DICKSON ON FRIDAY NITE TO LOOK AT THE STARTS AND MOON!! THEN WE STAY OVERNITE THERE AND DRIVE BACK ON SUNDAY MORNING!!"

walau!! chun a ur idea...ahahaha u drive la... i lend u my car..lol

oh yea..suddenly remember that on valentines day..Real roses flowers kekurangan stocks.. so i bought fake roses for lei lei, jas and tung tung.. haha but then in the end..i forgot to gave them and i actually spoilt the flowers by putting my bag on top of them..haihz.. poor flowers..luckily they are fake flowers...lol.. sorry a lei lei , jas n tung tung..hahaha

today is friday yea.. erm.. gonna go for movie either Protege or Ghost rider after class in MV or sunway...feel like watching it before CNY..haha then after that at nite..maybe will be eating BAK KUT TEH with CG members in OUG... yin hoo my frenz came back from NS..gonna meet him if got time after the dinner.. haha.. khai rong they all gonna watch movie in MV too after they yum cha with yin hoo..i'll see how 1st..haha maybe feel lazy or tired..ahahah

alrite..will keep updating my bloggie..gonna post some photos up later..hehe.. see ya guys!! enjoy ur holidays..ADIOS god bless


ZW

No comments: