Monday, February 19, 2007

1st car Accident in my life

monday morning... i met an accident while i was heading back to my new house.. there was an accident before I using that road and the car is parked beside the road with its head light in front. Meaning that the car light is flashing at me when I try to turn up to the TMN U hill road.. Things happened when the car lights flash at me and I can’t see anything.. all I wanna do is to avoid from hitting the car beside the road.. that time I was driving at 80km/h and I actually slight the stereng to the right a little bit since the car was on the left side of the road..Before that, there was a heavy rain..and the road was slippery.. In my mind, I didn’t want to hit the black Toyota thunder.. 3 more cars were there..which were the Toyota thunder owner’s friends.. no sign board or what so ever for caution the other drivers.. All I know after the car stop was that.. my car buang to another side of the road and hit a small tree.. luckily nothing serious happened to myself.. just a minor injured on leg and twisted my neck.. that time it was 3.50 am in the morning.. I quickly called my brother and ask him to bring another spare key for me..cause my car key was stuck inside the car and I cant open the car door..i pushed my car with my bro to a side of the road and we went home at around 4.05 am...When i reached home..i was worry because my head was slightly pain..and i scare something bad happened.. so i just keep quiet while mum questioned me..i keep on wondering why this happened to me during CNY... aihz... leave everything to God...

the worst thing was..someone broke my glasses and stole my HIFI AMP!!! geram wei..where got ppl so kejam wan..


after that.. i din sleep for the whole nite..i closed my eyes..but my mind was still thinking and thinking... maybe i'm Too shock bout the accident.. Thx god that i din hit other ppl car and no serious injury...


Baby..i need you

No comments: