Monday, February 19, 2007

Accident photos

this is the spot where my car slide and banged the tree.. Thx to my dad for all these photos taken by his nokia HP..now i started to love nokia hp..^_^ pictures shown below are only for ppl with 18years old and above or for those with driving license...hehe

car damaged... the most serious damage on the car... sob sob...
my car lose control and flip from motor that place to the opposite of the road as u see in the photo... luckily there's small tree blocking my car from falling off the drain.. thx god..
this is the spot where the car banged with the tree.. dad said luckily this spot is the hardest and toughest part of the car.. but i worry bout my tayar and allignment.. hopefully no serious problem occur.
dunno which Arsehole broke my window and stole my radio HIFI and AMP.. ARRH!! MALAYSIA BOLEH AR!!!!
this is the place where my car turn 360 degree to another side of the road.. that is the spot where my car turning... can u imagine what happened?
can u spot the tree in the photo.. that's the tree my car banged into..
Heart pain wei...aihz.. hope that my rim and stereng all those wont have serious problem la...
See!! bumper droped off... aihz.. HEART PAIN A!! sorry mummy and daddy... troublesome both of you.. and thx to my brother for sending me back with my mum after the accident last mid night.. small help means a lot to me.. TQ

wanna say thank you to kah seng, debbie, pei yee, jen yi, david, lik foong, charlie, ying en, hui qing, Melanie yeoh, mel, pris, suzzane, jean yi, han xian,khai rong, meng shuen,nian ying, kar leng, dai liang, ashley and last but not least.. JAS for all your caring throughout this few days.. thousand appreciate ^_^

now i know.. who is my truly trusted friends...

DRIVE SLOWLY!! INGATLAH ORANG YANG TERSAYANG..

from this accident, i've gain experience and i promise myself that i will drive extra carefully and no more speeding while driving...


signing off..

ZW

1 comment:

-【川】- said...

WALAO!!! tai kor! u ok ma? luckily u dint hurt yrself laaaa....wat happen actually? y 80km also will slide meh? car dmg until like tat a?...tai kor, next time dont speed la...although 80 is not fast...but raining ma...take care laaa....waliao...if i didnt check yr blog is also dono....such thing happened?!