Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year Eve 2007

ah Aun uncle with his sons..hehe.. a good husband and father..^_^
my cousins....aren't they CUTE!! haha.. left to right.. zhi Xian(eldest), Zhi Jie(youngest) and Zhi en(middle wan) lol.. Zhi En looks like me or not?? hahaha
^_^ TUAN YUAN STEAMBOAT! lol..
Foods bought by dad...are you hungry now??? lol..
mum and aunt preparing the foods and put them into the steamboat.
mum, dad and bro... ^_^ happy family with Red shirts..hehe
yea..eat steamboat till syok syok..haha.. my cousin(ZHI EN), grandma and uncle.
the 1st 4 ang paus i got after dinner with grandma, uncle and family..haha
me and my elder brother..Daniel.. hehe tell u something.. He purposely stand taller than me in the photo but in real world..he's shorter...haha i'm younger than him for 4 years...haha

GONG HEI FATT CHOI everyone!! hehe have a blessed chinese new year... ^_^ take care...god bless


ZW

No comments: