Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CAR CAR CAR

aihz...since that car accident happen.. i can get what is the feeling of not having car around you... Very Ma fan de lo...aihz... now i have to rely on my yamahan lagenda motor everyday...hahaha

today i slept till 7.10am only woke up... then called khai rong immdiately cause he is waiting for me.. i scare he will be late so i ask him to go to college 1st.. and i'll go by myself.. lol
guess what.. i ride motor from Serdang.. to Taylors college Subang jaya...hahaha luckily i am not driving...cause it is extremely Super JAM for the whole journey... fatty me with my lil motor juz ZIG ZAG across the road and cut a lot of cars... hehe imagine that k... woke up at 7.10 everyday.. go to college at 7.25am... reach college around 7.50am... cool huh..?? hehe but 1 bad thing bout motor... if it is raining then u jia lat liao...cause riding motor while raining is very dangerous de.. u can feel the RAIN DROP hit your body...walau.. SI BEH pain wan.. lol

Luckily luckily... THX god... my dad lend a car from his Forman friend( the one who repair my car de).. he lend us his PEUGEOT Car... hehe although it looks old and stuff.. but i dun care.. as long as i got car to drive..i'm satisfy.. hehe i'm not so picky wan..haha.. went for test drive with dad and mum juz now in a empty land near my house.. ok la.. PASS di.. hehehe
kinda happy cause there's car for me to drive... aihz.. have to wait for 2 more weeks only can get back my honda accord...and it takes a HUGE amount of money to repair it... dad was talking to me and i can sense that he is kinda mad at me.. aihz.. MY BAD... wut to do..?

tmr i'm having Psychology and ESL english essay test... aihz.. gonna sleep very late today di...aihz.. BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL!! just passed up my accouting assignment today.. luckily i finish it on time..hheheh thx to my college classmates who helps and guides me yea.. ^_^


thats all for today... time for revision..take care...god bless


ZW

No comments: