Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Unstopable.

recently.. many bad things happen around me...sad news.. accident.. although i'm not involved in it.. but then..i can really sense that Devil is trying to destroy our team.. for those who are christian.. stay strong., Hav faith in Him... be tough.. pray and pray and pray.. stand strong in God's kingdom..
Feeling tired.. really tired.. although my spirit is still strong..but then..my body couldnt stand it anymore... bad things attack me from many other things.. really.. when u standing at my side..u will sense the "damage " by the Devil.. which for me is a Destroyer making out all the challeges for us to face... i noe its hard to understand..but as long as i noe it..then its ok..gtg now.. will update soon.. till then.,adios

Left footer<11>

No comments: