Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy Birthday~!

haha.. today is a special day to me.. 915... 1st of all.. went to school for exam.. 3 papers man..EST 2, Fizik 3 and fizik 1.. haha but not so bad la..hehe after recess time.. when i came back to the calss and look inside my bag.. there's something inside it.. so i took it out and hav a look.. HOLLY SMOKY~!! haha A CREATIVE SUPER NICE Birhtday Card from my classmates... Done by yin yien..my lil mui mui..lol... very touching man...u see those wishes inside...Wow...that feeling..undescribable... will post it up the photos later if got chance... hehe..
in addition.. today all of them.(classmates) pakat together and act like they dunno its my birthday today..lol.. so funny man...some of them juz walk pass me like that and act nothing happen~! haha..

After school.. went to megamall for lunch with khai rong, keat hong, yit tze, kye le, sheow pin, yew chuan, zhuan, hui wen, kah chong, and han xian.. Rong bought a secret recipe cake for me choose by pin pin..the octopig.. Lol...so nice la them... then we went Domino Pizza for lunch.. ate till so full...almost sleep during Sejarah KASTURI tuition that afternoon..

Around 4pm.. i headed to Jen yi's house for WEST CG..i can see the growing of our CG and strongly believe that God will give us the ability and power to move on the the bigger and tougher stage.. Amen..

erhem..reach climax liao.. after Cg..they said they wanna play game wor.. so i'm the watak utama ma.. they close my eyes with a small tower.. then turned me around.. make me feel pengsan di.. then they start to run everywhere..WALAU..i tell u a..i really can feel what a blind man feel like when his eyes are blind.. after fooling me around 10 minutes.. they said OK liao.. then i can hear the birthday song which i feel warm and nice.. BUT..BUT!!! AFTER I PULLED DOWN THE TOWER.. *PLIAK.* *BSHH* *DOOP* ( sounds effect) lol.. all the cream and cake were splash on my face di..hahah.. so shock that time.. cause i really dunno they gonna celebrate my b day...all i know is that we will hav dinner together at my place there... haha..all of us are like a bunch of monkeys holding cream, throwing and running everywhere.. Lol...
for my present.. i got a brand new tunit F-50 ball from Josh..kok aun, chit yuen and jeff.., a Zildian drumstick from tian wen and mel.. wrist band from kye le,Tropicana life shirts from robin , jen jen and CG members... plus a lot of cards and wishes and SMS from friends..hehe.. feel really touch la~!!

alrite.. juz wanna grab this chance to thanks everyone!! yea.. EVeryone of u from making this day so special to me.... THX A LOT GUYS~!! thousand appreciate... friends forever!! Brothers and sisters forever~!! lol... till then.. will post up the photos later~! take care~ God bless.. Adios..


Left footer<11>

No comments: