Monday, September 04, 2006

SAMAN

ARRH... stupid police... dang it.. today while i was riding my motor bike... there' 1 police car.. under daerah subang jaya.. stop by the road and block me.. WHY?? cause i din tie up my helmet.. means i din put in the thingy into the hole of the helmet... (WHAT??) lol... i tried to say sorryand give me one chance.. but then.. the stupid police said.. "tak bolehlah..jangan berbincang-bincang dgn saya.. pergi bayar sajalah.. " walau.. what kinda attitude man.. so sombong.. some more once he ame down from the police car.. he holds a M-16.. truly M-16... so that i wont do anything stupid.. PLZ La...use ur brain la.. a 17 years old guy.. u need to did that meh.. babi betul man.. .i'm not penjenayah also.. haha.. no wonder ppl alwiz talk bad about malaysia's Police.. makan rasuah...suka berlagak.. is true.. finally.. the police name AZLAN i think..gave me saman.. reason?? TIDAK IKAT TALI KELEDAR DGN KEMAS.. WTf.... small lil thingy.. nvm la.. let him saman lo..since he liked it so much... haha its ok de... very fast settle di..after that.. the saman gone.. not because i paid him rasuah.. its because my parents setle it di.. lol... till then.. ADd math tmr.. ARRH oh God.. plz help me.. i dun wanna fail...hehe good luck everyone..adios

No comments: