Sunday, May 21, 2006

wow...time is like water..


lol.. time pass so fast man... juz like water.. flow away without ur notice... DAng la... exam in 2 days time... how a.. 1st paper FIZIK 2 tim o.. got essay.. how a??? those science subjects are just not my cup of tea...kinda regret to take science sub...
but i hav NO REGRET getting along with my bunch of friends in 5S5... they just rocks my socks..Lol... but.. its too late for you to regret now... all you hav to do is juz keep it up and juz be tough... continue walking through this year..and AIM for SPM lo... wut to do..that's the most important SIJIL... for a secondary student...haihz.. all i can do now is PRAY PRAY PRAY...cause i juz touch a bit of FIzik and sejarah...lots more to go..ARRH~!!!!
this few days was kinda thinking and worrying bout my future.. wut career can i do... hmm... think of a few la.. but then.. really hav to work hard lo.. nth comes free..~ that's the truth..
-psycologist
-career consultant
-sports coach
-business man
-pastor
-lawyer

all these came into my mind... i hav to make my choice earlier... cause later if i regret... choose the wrong sub to study... wah...my future gone di...ahahaha
all these are nothing if i dont hav God in my heart...
i know Jesus will guide me and teach me and help me in my life.. i truly believe that cause i hav faith in Him... luckily i have Him in my life.. and my church frenzs being with me all the time..

i wanna take this opportunity to Thank Lik Foong.. my zone leader for his caring, guiding and loving in my youth life.. next week gonna call him "UNCLE" di..haha cause getting marry next sat... congrats bro.. ^_^ God bless u and yit ming..^_^

Left footer<1!>

No comments: