Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Best thing in life...~

the best in life is to share...... no matter wut... sharing ur happiness or problems with the friend u trust will surely make u feel comfortable.. i tried it be4..and it works.. ^_^
well..nowadays..kinda feel weird and confuse... due to many reasons... haihz.. just dunno why... my mind is empty now..........Just receive a message from CHezza, my mui mui from Australia..
"Hey gawjuzz! jz sayin gnite-and blessin u with His luv,peace n joy! dunno wut u all r goin thru bt im sure He noes. shine 4 Him n He'll give u hope."

Xoxo
Chez


sometimes.. a simple message can comfort a person's heart..so do reply to those who sms u...or message you.. dont just leave it there and dun care bout it.. I HATE IT! one must learn how to be responsible.

1 more thing.. i wanna thanks to Yun wey and melanie.. for being there for me when i need it...i feel great to hav both of u.. ^_^ yun wey, a girl who sms me most of the time sending those sweet and warm messages to me when i feel bored and lonely.. i wont forget her caring and loving and i will remember it my whole life.. =p
for MEL, she's the one who is helpful and understanding.. she will surely be a good friend to have.. i have no regret meeting mel in my life..

i wanna take this apportunity to thx some friends who bring happiness into my life and help me a lot.... in cantonese we call it.. "HOU HENG DAI"or "HOU JI MUI" Lolzz...specially to tian wen, wei zhe, robin ooi, yit tze, rebekah, kye le, jia huan, yin yien, han xian, meng shuen, yee von, mel, bridgey..... oh.. yea..haha thx to nian ying, sin chien, grace and hui wen for ZAT-ing me most of the time.. Hahahaha "GEK SEI" di... everytime cant argue with u all wan..surely lose de..lol... Last but not least, i wanna thank God for giving me everything i have.. although nowadays..i feel like being far from God.. seldom pray or read bibble.. feeling lazy... i know i hav to overcome my lazyness cause it makes me feel useless...XD anyway.. Life is getting better now.. hopefully...life will keep on improving.. ^_^ thx to all of you~!
Like what Mel wrote in her blog.. lolz

FRIENDS are unexpected. dont go looking for them on FRIENDSTER! they'll come to you.. and you will find each other... (its ture.. think bout it) ^_^

3 comments:

с н ι e й z ` said...

awww....y suddenly teddy bear so sweet de..=P

so free to blog oso ..tot he's too bz washing d toilet...x.x

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

walau... wut do u mean huh??? sailor jupiter a... go back to jupiter la..later i bomb it..HAHAHA JK JK..

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.