Monday, May 01, 2006

Life....

once i listen to You're beautiful.. the song by james blunt..i found out that the song's lyrics is meaningful to me.. i dunno y..recently.. i juz feel weird.. pressure and stress......... i just dunno why.. feel that i'm useless... although i have a bunch of friends.. in school.. church.. but.. seems like i dun feel safe being there...i'm alone... while they are talking craps there..i juz dun feel like joining them...not because i dun like to join... but i'm moody all the time i guess.. there is once.. i felt that my life in wonderful.. but its just a short period of time.. i try to be optimist, but i dun wanna be a fake person in front of everyone.. keep on acting that i'm fine and tough.. feel tired after i've done so many things... but no one appreciate it.. wut for?? should i just keep doing my damn things and my life goes on repeating everything?? well.. i dun want to.. i tried to change.. i TRIED my best... but... i cant be the best...

nowadays.. my mum keep on telling me to work hard for my SPM and stop all the activities that i join... means that i cant serve in church.. i cant do wuteva i like... i dun wanna waste my last year time in school.. doing sumthing i dun like.. suddenly.. i feel that no one cares bout me.. no one even noe what i want... if i could hav a chance..i wanna start my life all over again... but it wont happen i know....... well... what can i do now??? i dunno... only God knows...

3 comments:

Disturbed Archangel said...

hey teddy bear..don't feel bad..i'm going through the same thing as you are right now. my mum is so getting so paranoid each day i don't know if i can stand it any longer. that just leads to me fighting with her everyday. my life is a living hell right now but i don't know any way to make it better. well. i'll sit this out with you. have faith that life will get better alright. love ya~ =)

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

haha yea...tq tq.. erm.. may i noe who is this?? i cant remember cause such a long time neva blog di..haha paiseh paiseh..

Ig said...

dude!
emo post eh. i understand how u feel though.. honestly.