Friday, December 17, 2010

5pm

Friday...after 5pm....

final yr 1st sem final exam officially finish~! woohoo~!

MERDEKA...

can truly focus on God's kingdom.... preparation for christmas and all...

Focus... and Achieve it..

God with me..


Although i am home alone... but God does always be by my side.. and i didnt feel lonely because i have the joy and love from ppl around me...

Mum, u will always pray for me daily and i can feel the power of ur prayer as god does presence in my life... i love u from the bottom of my heart.... although we have not much time to spend together weekly... but i truly appreciate everything u've done to our family...
Everythings can change except the fact that you are my mum, the woman that i love so much in my life... words cant escribe my feeling.. and all i want is God continue to bless u with joyful heart and healthy life to strike for God and do things u love... u have my support as i will always be at ur back.....




peace...

signing off, ZW

No comments: