Wednesday, September 09, 2009

ROAD

There's a road.. narrow road.. grasses are all at the two sides of this narrow road...


with the moon highly hanging on the sky...God asked me: "Are you willing to walk this road, My road for you.. my son?"


i replied:" Yes MY Lord... but i'm scare..coz i'm all alone.."


Moon Light then strike out and light up the road in front of me...



but still " I'm scared Lord.. I dun have any weapons to protect me while i am walking towards the narrow dark road."



God gave me the sword of faith, the helmet of Strength, The shield for defense, The belt of Wisdom, The shoes of Warrior...


I said to God.:" God, I love you and i need you, plz come into my life and lead me on, i know You want me to face these challenges, to test my faith towards You.. I dun wan others to recognize me.. but i want YOu Lord to recognize me.. Father, Thank you."







zw

No comments: