Saturday, September 19, 2009

Only

Holding on and thinking back,

heading towards the 20++ road...

I realize what is the feeling of,

being a young adult and being alone.



20 yrs of life, been through up and down,

but still i know God is with me,

Holding my hand, Hugging me whenever i felt empty..

i wonder,

Do i have Split Character??

A specific reason has made me to disclose the REAL me.

Leaving me as the so called ZW in front of everyone.



The only thing when i become the real me.. is when i'm worshiping.

through worship, God has satisfy and fulfill the "hole" in my heart.

Guitar is the closest friend of mine.

I need to find back the self-esteem and self confidence in the kingdom of God.

Sacrifices has been made, Time has been contributed...

All i want is......

LOVE.


Love from family, friends, and my heavenly Father.


God... Save Me.



zw

1 comment:

Angeline_a said...

Jia You a, Zheng Wei..
20 ler..Live the life u wanted to live,but not what others wanted to SEE..God is the only one that understand Your Heart..
cheer up!K?
Support u always. =)