Sunday, January 21, 2007

youth life

well well...as usual..i have CG on friday in sri petaling jen jen house...and we have around 17 ppl there that day... erm.. our Cg...known as WEST is getting stronger and stronger in many ways... during the praise and worship...i can strongly feel the presence of god and the passion of youth towards God... this encourage me to improve my skills of singing and playing guitar so that i can lead a better worship with all the youth... my passion towards god is back... honestly... the easiest way for me to stay close and connect to God is through Worship... everynight..before i go to sleep..i'll takie out my guitar and start playing church songs which i like and sing and pray...sometimes... Tears will drop down suddenly...God bless me in many ways....in my family... my school...my college..church..CG and friends... although sometimes..i'll feel extremely super tired by doing God's thing and i feel like giving up sometimes...but in another way...God wants me to face the challege i'm having with strong mind and faith..through challenges in life..we'll be able to view and see our own mistakes and change it before it is too late.. challenges will build our relationship with each other and make the team become stronger and stronger..for me..WEST is just like my another family... once a family member...forever a family member... Thx for all the encouraging.. and for all the new members.. stay firm with God and welcome to our family...^_^ a warm welcome to all of you...i'm sure God with continue to move in WEST and sooner or later...WEst will surely become a strong team with the co-operating of all the amazing ppl in west.. special thanks to Lik foong my Zone leader who guide and teaches me a lot.. words cant describe my feeling.. and thanks to Bi yan my EX-CG leader.. i'll always remember a sentence told by her.."zheng wei, u r like a PEARL.. a Pearl needs time to change so that it can become a high value thing..we'll have to slowly edit the pearl to become a precious thing." To Pastor Jonathan.. thx for giving me chances and helping me...to Pei yee(turtle) LEt's continue to walk in God's kingdom and be the salt and the light...Last but not least..My WEST family members... Jen Jen, hui ching, Robin, Ewoon, Mei bo, victor, jing quan, kah seng, li chao, jerry, zia yen, sheng he, pei yu, sharon, Ashley lei lei, jasmine teo and the new friends.. LET us grow together in christ and become a true YOuth!! keep up all the god works and keep praying!!! ok.. keep in touch guys... till then... god bless



ps: lei lei, thx for always sms with me during my lonely and hard time..^_^ i'm sure u can improve ur skill in music de... dun give up and be tough o!!!

No comments: