Tuesday, January 16, 2007

T.U.C.

hey guys..i'm now in taylor's library..having break now.. so i think it is good for me to blog here..hehe there's a assignment waiting for me di...ENGLISH big assignment!! walau..hav to work hard to search all the materials and informations bout SPORTS violence..which is the topic of my assignment...plz give me ur opinion bout sports violence or any other topic that suits me..haha... jiu hwei and michelle yap is beside me now.. hwei is doing physics works while michelle yap is online now.. many CHS students leh...not bad not bad..

oh yea..today i got my parking sticker in MY PLACE (apartment) near taylor's... yay!! it is cheaper than parking ur car outside the campus with the ticket of 4 bucks per day...walau.. tak boleh tahan.. +_+ haha.. later 11am i'm having bruch with yit tze, sheow pin, boey, jiu hwei...hehe see who else wanna join us..alrite..i gtg...hav to do my econ works di... till then..take car eeveryone!! CIAOZ!!


Zheng wei

No comments: