Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Prom fever..

this few weeks.. everyone is talking bout PROM PROM PROM~!! haha.. well..for me.. its my 1st time attending a real Prom in my life..^_^ lol. cant wait for it.. 11/12/2006.. my father's birthday.. how leh?? lol.. nvm nvm.. we can celebrate in the afternoon..

our class are booking 4 tables for the Prom nite..hehe only few of them are not goin.. i hope i can take my driving license earlier.. so that i will be able to drive there~! hehe.. but then.. my birthday crash with our trial exam.. and SPM coming after that.. so.. we'll hav to wait and see how la.. lol..

anyway.. juz wanna say thank u to 5s5 classmates for all the sweet moments we have.. ^_^ special thx to Yit Tze.. Lim Shu Yi and Chee Kok Aun for coming out with our class t shirt.. it is so nice.. love ya all~!! and thx to Chan Yan + Wen Chuan, Han Xian, Melanie, tian wen for helping me so much in everything..! 3 more months.. then we will be seperate from each other..and on that time.. everyone will be busy preparing for the BIg Exam.. juz wanna wish everyone who's taking SPM.. GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST~!! TRY UR BEST.. AND U WILL NEVER REGRET =p


Left footer<11>

No comments: