Thursday, June 01, 2006

Remember the name..

WAFAk... do i hav FREEDOM~!! Dang... holidays.. u juz stuck in ur house..cant go anywhere?? plz la.. for goodness sake.. i'm a teenager k.. a YOUTH... Fak it... extremely pissed now..

i came back from tuition.. its 10 pm.. and my tuition was 3 hours non stop.. Dang.. suppose to go to sunway pyramid tmr with frenzs.. but then most of them put aeroplane.. nvm.. its ok.. the main reason is my Mum.. yea.. my "lovely" mum.. i'm 17 years old mum... alrite.. when brother was at my age.. he can go anywhere he wants.. but for me?? wut do i get??? you always i got lots of freedom.. keep on goin out.. never study.. Hell yeah... like u care bout me... plz la.. when i was reading and studying inside the room.. did u notice that?? 1 of the reason of why my result is bad..is because of you..
when i failed my BIo fizik kimia.. which i dislike the most.. and hav no interest bout it.. you keep on scolding and saying craps.. although sometimes..when u r in a good mood.. u will give some good advice..BUT WUT'S THE POINT?? HEY.. I'M NOT A SCIENCE STUDENT FOR SURE~!! HALO~!! do you noe that?? i dun think u noe that/.....

everytime.. u ask me to do lots of houseworks... nvm its ok.. its my duty helping you.. do u appreciate it?? NO... the only thing u will do is keep on telling me to DO THIS DO THAT>.. come here come there.. .Wah.. i'm ur maid a?? everytime i hav to put down my things juz to help u to do something u wont appreciate?? plz la.. a maid only cost 300 bucks a month.. why dont u find a MAID then... i feel like a Dumb Arse... shyt
i feel like i'm the OLd Zheng wei.. the boy with bad temper and attitude.. guys.. sorry if u show up my temper in front of you.. i cant control myself now.. i'm goin back to my Old self...

5 comments:

NYC said...

I feel your pain..
But pain is gain
I have already become my old self.
And the dark side will make you a rogue christian that you wouldn't want to become. Trust me on this one.

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

thx noelle... i'm feeling better now.. thanks for ur concern.. appreciate it.. ^_^

Ig said...

hey. it's okay.. i don't get much freedom myself dude! and i'm sure ur mum appreciates you. maybe it's hard to see sometimes.. and the only reason she scolds u and doesn't let u go out is because she loves u mah. wants u to get good marks :). chill man!

PureViLmay said...

hmm.. i face the same problem too!
ALL the time!

once mum even said i was making the WRONG friends.. which got me really mad. but never mind, that was in the past.

This things happen larr.. dont think like that, your mum loves you. And i dont think im cut out for science stream either. have to work harder lo.

my tuition teacher once scolded the class saying NO one is stupid. If you're not as smart as other people, work two times harder, work three times harder to reach their level of understanding.

Then again, im a slacker who cant set her mind to anything. gah. advice gone to waste. >__<

jia you bah! you can do it!

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

thx li may..^_^ good words... ^_^