Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my "new" school shoes..lol

yea.. on top the pic showing is the original looks.. haha i mean the actual pattern of the adidas shoes i bought last year.. ( actually the shoes up there is my bro's wan.. but mine is the same pattern as him.. mine is just silver colour.. and his is blue.. so no big diff.. paiseh paiseh)
Due to the matter that my old NORTH STAR shoes had spoil. and "kai hua" so i'm wondering shud i buy a new shoes or wut??It is the last year i will be wearing school shoes wor... how ah?? hehe then suddenlly i think of an idea.. i will use this adidas shoes to become my "new" shoes...lol brilliant huh?? lol
I replace the blue tali with white wan.. found it inside my cupboard.. hehe ngam ngam hou can use it...
Although it looks a bit dirty.. haha( wear for 1 year di wor).. but who cares.. as long as it is comfortable to be wear and i like it.. ^_^ hehe.. If you guys notice the pictures... hehe i paste "stickers" on the 3 stripes beside the shoes there.. hehe get wut i mean?? because if the shoes got colour stripes..surely Kena wan ma.. haha so i use the sticker and stick it on the stripes..Surprisingly... the saiz of the sticker and the "lebar" of the stripes.. are just match..can see the stickers on the side therE?? muahaha... if u wanna look at it.. just ask me when u see me in school... lol.. but then monday morning raining.. so some stickers koyak di.. i hav to restick again.. lol..
so TADa... my "new" shoes~!! haha till then.. ADIOs..
exam finally over~!! its time to DRIFT~!! lol.. juz watched tokyo drift today in TGV The Mines.. chun man.. really muz watch~!!

No comments: