Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is it..

real man fight on their knees....


cant go medan... coz juz started my final yr class....


heading outstation on sept...

the day which i born... i will be on plane...

the first time in my life...

i will experience and celebrate birthday in the plane with cabin crews and others...

hahaha......


well.... final yr is tough..... classes everyday...except monday...

but final yr project is killing....

investigation report... primary research, secondary research, literature review and so on....

it is a good training before heading to the real world...

i wanna depend on myself..... with a lil help of my connections, partners and parents...



others might think i have change... my thought is different compare to my peer....

but i'm still the SAme ZW......

just that the way i see things... is different... my brain tought me how to think wisely and think twice based on from experience...



This is me....

zw





No comments: