Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter day celebration 2008 cyc

EASTER DAY CELEBRATION


FGA CYC

22-3-2008




the 6 monkeys... haha




finally... a complete monkeys photo... lol



Li xin my tadika friend..hehe



SHE FORCED me to do that!!!!! Lol




woon, Zw, bobo, jen











zw, Liz, Jen, Kenneth



Chun Ye & ZW



bobo, zw, jen, jas








quater of Heart 3...hehehe



fei shien aka Black princess & zw



lei the "TALL" lady...hehe



jing pei the pro Emcee.. " almost couldnt see her liao" hehehe



my macha@bro... Qing feng... he's wearing my TIE!!



yi ping @ ah moi zai & zw...



wen, Zw, aaron



ye qi @ "money liew" & ZW ^_^



boon boon the singer wannabe & zw



sze min @ lucky star




my Dai lou Daniel...hehe... both of us grow fatter liao... LOL


i enjoyed very much at this day and met a lot of new friends...

as i mentioned earlier before...

Expect Great Things from God, Attempt Great things FOR God.



ZW

No comments: