Wednesday, June 13, 2007

COLLEGE REOPEN

well... college reopen di la... no more holidays for me... untill AUGUST...

result is out... and it is totally a piece of shit...

this motivate me to work double harder and put double effort to improve my result and change my attitude of studying... good thing...

Hope it is not juz 3 minutes passion la.. i will try my best to keep up the good works de...


PTM= Parents Teacher meeting coming di... 23rd and 24th of June... DIE!! haha...my mum juz told me that she'll be coming to PTM this time... totally CHARM man.. sob sob..


i am currently reading a motivation book by Pastor JoelOsteen from Lakewood, visit his web site at www.JoelOsteen.com the title of the book is " YOUR BEST LIFE NOW"
interesting book to read as he tells u all the true story around him... reading this book gives me more semangat and lead me to a positive thinking and PUSH up my spirit towards everything...
Live LIfe to the max... Set a target in everything and AIm to achieve it.. ^_^



thanks to Priss for borrowing me the Planet Shakers newest album Cd " SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" gonna check all the songs at home later...


for todays planning... after college... head to Sri petaling for song practise on Friday CG... then having dinner with ashley and jen jen at 2046... haha.. cause 1 of my frenz working there tonight... thats all.. then head back to home...rest for a while...and start doing revision..


FROM NOW ON... I"M GONNA BE A DIFFERENT ME!!! I believe Father in Heaven will guide and lead me throughout everything...





ZW

No comments: