Friday, March 02, 2007

1 week has past....

well well.. the feeling is weird...i feel kinda dizzy nowadays.. dun really know what is the reason.. but i juz feel DIzzy... erm... is it because of my CAr accident?? i can only get my car back in another 1 more week...

EXAM, Assignments, CG, Church, Family, Friends, Relationship... do i face any problem with all of the above?? the answer is NO... but...i guess this will end very very soon... i'll try my best to cut off this dizzy ME As soon as possible...

erm... today is friday... yesterday went to MV to watch pursuit of happyness... by will smith...the movie story was good... hehe..not bad la the movie.. suppose to go to pyramid to watch DREAMGIRLS..but they doesnt have the movie there..so we change to MV... me, sheow pin, khai rong, han xian and ah kee(one of my fren) went to MV together.. movie start at 4.50pm.. ate a burger and ice cream and 1 LARge F&N orange...lol.. then after that went home at 7pm.. super duper jam man.. i slept in the car..cause was too tired..hehe juz finish up ESL and psycho TESTs yesterday...aihz... erm.. reach khai rong house after that to take my car and fetch kee and han xian back...reach home around 9 pm.. my church zone leader..lik foong and his wife came to my house to visit my mum... i met up with him and we chit chat for a short while...

after bathing.. around 10pm..i went to HAKKA village restaurant to have my dinner since the foods on the dining table had finish.. so i ended up eating NASI GORENG there...lol.. gonna grow fat again...hahaha

went to pool with Jian hao juz now during LAN period... cause all of them Ponteng LAN haha.. i had a nice game set with him...hehe gonna play again next time..hahaha

For Ashely my lei lei... DO take care of yourself k... dun pressure urself in anything.. remember.. YOU WONT BE ALONE!! i'm always here for u... u can definitely find me anytime if u wan to..heheh dun be sad liao k..cheer up o!! hehe...gonna see you later during CG time!! i wanna see your smiley face that time K!!! ^_^ SMILE is the best medicine in the world...

for all my friends who are having test or exam... all the best and good luck..PRAY before ur exam... God will guide and lead you for sure... pray that god will give u wisdom and be wise in answering the questions... Especially WEST CG MEMBERS!! PRAY k... i will hold u guys in my prayer too.. ^_^

for Jas baby... today is your final test paper o..hehe add math ...u can de la!! haha physics get 60 then tuition teacher belanja sushi king wor...haha not bad a.. i wan also leh!! ^_^ lol gonne see you soon also during CG... ^_^

for Priscilla aka piggie...aka Chubby lil frenz..hehe
dun get mad or angry if i tease u la ok..hehe i love to see u smile de la..hahaha and some more when i GEK u a.. hahah ur geram face surely make me laugh wan.. especially when u said.. "LEI HOU YE" hahaha... dun be angry k..no offence de..^_^ you trasform from a CHUBBY gal into a PRetty Princess lady di...hahah now i'm the one who is chubby... hahahahahah BLEK ^_^

Suzzane... same thing to u k..haha no offence in teasing u de..lol.. hope u dun mind yea..^_^ i was just fooling around...haha ^_^ i willl try my best to attend ur open house party.. hehe

TO wen liang aka Jayden Gan.. ALL the best in LONDON k.. i know u will cope with the life there... hehe Keep up the good works in DESIGNING... and have faith in god.. although i know that you wont be reading my blog...but still.. from the deep of my heart.. i wish u good luck in everything....Tmr morning goin to KLIA to send him off the flight... maybe 2 years later only will be able to see him..that time i'm sure JAYDEN GAN this name.. will be a INTERNATIONAL DESIGNER... will keep praying for u bro..^_^ keep it up..

to khai rong my HENG DAI..hehe thx for everything...wut u've done means a lot to me.. u came to visit me after my car accident.. send me to college... yum cha and watch movie together... we share our problem together... u put ur trust in me but lending ur car to me to drive.....VIOS man...haha seriously.. words cant describe my feeling.. thousand appreciate k!! keep in touch bro..^_^

alrite thats all for today... i just wanna say thank u to everyone... this post is just my feeling towars thoese around me... because i'm haVING 3 hours break now...super SIEN..haha so juz write these to whoever in my mind just now... haha.. take care...see ya all soon..god bless HUGS


Signing off..

ZW 12.25pm 2/3/07

No comments: