Friday, October 27, 2006

Leng and ZW


both look sleepy..lol.. this was during merah BBQ in kel ton;s house
latest photo of ZW and leng... the week before Graduation day
do you have a friend who is with you throughout your growing process?? well.. i do have 1...the 1 and only... I represent you... Miss WAI KAR LENG!! can u spot me and her in the primary photo?? hehe.. oh yea...specially thx to kar leng for posting up these photos..hehe..
are you laughing?? lol.. look at leng's face reaction..haha she dislikes the teacher... hehe
wow...suddenly i miss my primary school friends...aih.. lost contact di....can only catch up with a few friends....

all my friends are now handsome boys and pretty girls..haha i'm the only one who is still the same....lol... well.. Kar leng is my classmates from standard 2 till form 1...we are now still in the same school... hehe i juz wanna say this to Leng:
I LOVE YOU ^_^ Friends Forever..


PS: the photos arrangement are a bit messy...sorry bout that..lol..

1 comment:

Karleng said...

Heya,

I was just kidding on the chatbox but thanks for the post :) :) :). am pretty relieved u didn't upload our standard 6 class pic. that would've been bad..bad bad BAD. haha. well, 10 yrs, and more to come!

cheers!

p.s. you have been such a great friend. :)